You’re looking for that one special ingredient for your Tinder profile dish (NOT TACOS). A brilliant funny Tinder bio!
These are not just good Tinder bios, no. These are the best Tinder bios you’ll find on the internet. For boys, girls, men, women, guys, and gals: welcome!
Whether you’ve created a new profile or you’re tired of disappointing yourself every time you come up with a ‘clever Tinder bio’, this one’s for you!
Are you looking for the funny ingredient? Or the unapologetic honest ingredient? Or, or the GOAT creative ingredient?
This is a collection of the best Tinder bios! You can steal them and adapt them accordingly to your profile and needs.
Welcome! We’ve got them all.
15 Simple, Short, And Funny Tinder Bios
Types of bios we’re talking about: The ones you feel the urge to copy, and pretend that you came up with them yourself because you haven’t been having ideas and you felt like you could do better.
You see, a lot of people try to write a decent bio and end up writing a long boring one that most don’t even bother to read and you simply get a left swipe.
Are you in search of the perfect Tinder bio to boost your match success rate by four times more? We trained our AI on 10,000 bios rated by dating experts to create a personalized bio that will skyrocket your chances. Click here to get started.
What you want to do is write a short and funny Tinder bio. Something striking, funny, and wholesome.
Ladies and gentlemen… Don’t you worry, because I’ve got you. For realsies!
Short bios tend to get more matches. According to the statistics, having a bio on your profile will automatically improve your chances of getting a match.
Psst! This is one of our datingzest ‘priceless’ collections!
Here you have 15 short and funny Tinder bio ideas you can freely copy-paste:
- “So excited to get disappointed again!!”
- “Are you ok? It’s a long fall from heaven!”
- “We’ll do ice cream on sad days for sure!”
- “Dating me is like biting into an oatmeal raisin cookie and realizing it’s chocolate chip and then realizing two hours later it was edible!”
- “What makes you a good match for me? Share your qualifications please.”
- “All it takes is a right swipe to get rid of your worries forever. Come on, don’t look at me like that!”
- “If you guess the most offensive red flag about me, you win a date with me!”
- “Your pets will love me more than they love you. If you’re prepared for that, swipe right!”
- “I’ll spoil you to the point where you become insufferable to your entire friend group.”
- “My only red flag is that you’ll never ever in your life be able to beat me at trivia. My green flag is that I’ll get you flowers or ice cream every time I win the games!”
- “If you date me your dad will have a reason to stop neglecting you. You’re welcome!”
- “Dated every guy in town? Clearly not. Chop-chop! Swipe right, missy!”
- “I am one hundred percent willingly and openly declaring that I’ll be your Ken, Barbie. Yes, desperate for your attention and affection until you dump me for your female friends.”
- “Sometimes I use big words that I don’t understand to make me sound more photosynthesis.”
- “I’ll gladly be the one to call for the appointments when you feel anxious to do so.”
22 Genius-Funny and Witty Tinder Bios
You know, there’s a difference between stupid funny, and genius funny.
Genius funny gets you right swipes, but stupid funny gets you to end up on Reddit so that people can make memes out of your funny stupidity.
If making you giggle and laugh isn’t enough, these funny Tinder bios will make you wish that you came up with them yourself.
The good news is that you’re here, and you can steal them. You’re also free to add your own original spices. Yummy!!
Here you have 22 genius-funny examples of Tinder bios:
- “This is your husband from 2035. After a tragic accident claimed your life. I ended up filled with an impossible amount of grief. I used all my funds and resources and built the world’s first time machine to save your life. To keep the natural timeline intact, we must match on Tinder this year.”
- “I lost my watch at a party once. An hour later I saw some guy stepping on it while he was harassing some woman at that party. Infuriated, I immediately went over, punched him, and broke his nose. No one does that to a woman, not on my watch!”
- “If you’re experiencing loneliness [your name] is the medicine for you!
Side effects include high sugar, high blood pressure, stomach butterflies, spontaneous blushing, and sleeplessness.
Contact your doctor before you proceed to do [your name]!”
- “I’m looking for someone to have an unfulfilling sex life with. You know someone I can divorce later in life.”
- “I’m open to unsatisfying flings, but let’s be honest! There’s nothing like a long-term, soul-crushing relationship that descends into booze and pills, isn’t it?!”
- “What do I bring to the table? Well, besides my childhood trauma, mind-blowing sex!”
- “I’ve done all the work it took since my last failed relationship. I’m ready to have my soul crushed again!”
- “I like strong men that can kill bugs in places I can or can’t reach. I’m not looking for a relationship nor a hookup. I’m looking for a steady long-term bug killer.”
- “Your parents will love me, your pets will forget you exist the moment they see me, and your best friends will get obsessed with me. Are you ready for the best ride of your life?”
- “Quick warning! My photos get uglier if you keep scrolling.”
- “How desperate are you to play video games all night long? If you have a better set than mine, we’ll play at your place. No discussion!”
- “I like my women CRAZY.
C – capture my heart
R – races with me who drinks more beer
A – appreciate hugs and kisses
Z – zebras. You should listen to me talk about zebras
Y – yawn like crazy.”
- “We must introduce our pets before we start dating.”
- “I don’t have a better idea, so I copied the text from a car commercial that perfectly describes me: durable, perfect condition, white, glossy finish, slightly scratched on the edges and no evidence of rear end damage. Test drive provided.”
- “If you date me, you’ll be the one to get all the compliments and you’ll literally have zero competition.”
- “Sometimes I feel bad about myself, then I think about how there are people with poor fathers and card limits. Ugh!”
- “I can’t see one guy at a time. Not because I don’t believe in monogamy, but because I have a rare degenerative eye disease that causes me to see 6 of everything.”
- “I have a [health condition you have]. Give me the best joke you got about it!”
- “If you have most of your teeth, you’re qualified to date me!”
- “I’ll praise and listen to your male manipulator music with you. What more do you want?!”
- “I’ll cater to your sick fetishes and demean myself for male validation as long as you agree to my manipulative tendencies.”
- “Dates with me? Fun! Am I gonna cook for you? Absolutely. Are we going to argue about the last slice of pizza? Perhaps. Am I gonna let you win every time? Yes.”
25 Tinder Bios That Take ‘Creative’ to a New Level
These are some of the best Tinder bios for guys and gals to just copy and paste.
Whether you’re looking for something witty, clever, or creative, it’s all in here. These are the GOOD Tinder bios!
Is your Tinder profile in need of a makeover? With our finely-tuned AI, you can create a personalized bio that will increase your matches by four times. Don't wait any longer – click here to transform your dating experience and unlock new opportunities.
Writing “Everyone calls me Liam, but you can call me tonight”, means you’re as creative as people from 2010 were. It’s not the way to go for a Tinder bio!
Now, I know the feeling, and I’m not going to attempt to kill your vibe/creative spirit… BUT, I’ll show you examples that stepped up the game, and they might just inspire you to think of something better other than “Everyone calls me Bert, but you can call me tonight”.
Right? It’s 2023. Let’s do it like we’re in 2023!
Here are 25 Tinder bios that’ll change your Tinder game forever!
- “If you go out on a date with me we have to either invade Poland or get coffee like boring people. It’s your pick!”
- “I’m looking for a partner because my shower songs have started to sound dull recently and my neighbors are getting disappointed each time.”
- “Apart from “life is short” what other lines do you use before making bad decisions?”
- “Sometimes the fake scenarios in my head get too complicated I have to start from the beginning again. I’m sick and tired of having that much free time on my hands. For the love of god, somebody date me!”
- “I’m looking for someone who’s going to shut my aunt’s mouth this Christmas family dinner.”
- “I need someone to ride shopping carts with. I’m tired of people thinking I’m insane.”
- “The moment we match, show my pictures to your dog. If your dog likes me, it’s a date! Deal?”
- “1997 white male human with low mileage,
Runs well when gassed up,
A few outside scratches and internal damage (hopefully fixable),
Test drives are questionable.”
- “Depression, anxiety, high sex drive, daddy issues, and horrible driving skills are my built-in features. You can’t be worse than me, right?”
- “Congrats! You have successfully resisted the urge to immediately left- swipe this rather revolting Tinder profile. You’ll get a cheesy pickup line as a reward for this excellent control over your reflexes displayed by you. Swipe right to claim your reward.”
- “I’ll make your heart stop, but no worries, I’m excellent at CPR!”
- “A date with me is either dressing formally and telling people at the zoo fake facts about animals OR solving mathematical problems meant for 6-year-olds. There’s no in-between.”
- “The sex will be so good you’ll glow throughout the entire relationship. Yes, all 3 days.”
- “Let’s just hang out and share self-deprecating thoughts with one another.”
- “If you can’t handle me at my worst, I really commend and respect you for setting healthy boundaries for yourself. I’m very skillful at giving head and completing entire games of Monopoly.”
- “I’m a sleep-deprived architect ready to settle and have other reasons to stay awake. Yes, I’ll buy you ice cream when you’re sad and hold your hand in public. I might fall asleep during the movies though…”
- “Listen, we’re either gonna have a blast on our date and tell our kids how romantic it was or agree to leave the moment we see each other.”
- “We’ll annoy your neighbors big time. Yes, I’m talking about the screaming when we have sex.”
- “Send me a short summary of why you think we would be a good match. I’ll review your information and get back to you during work hours. I’m not f-cking kidding, do it!”
- “If we match I’ll ask my 6-year-old sister what she thinks of you. My opening line will be what her first impression of you is.”
- “If you want me to, I can wear a suit when I meet your parents.”
- “Listen, I’m going to cook for you but I’m not touching the dishes! Hell no!”
- “No pressure but we’ll end up on some highly upvoted Reddit post where I describe our story and motivate others on “Yes you can find the love of your life on Tinder!
- “I have a rare condition that makes me unable to smell anything. Your farts ain’t got shit on me!”
- “Listen, I’m going to use sarcasm as a defense mechanism. You’ll get annoyed by it eventually, but your parents will love me for it. I’ll be their favorite boyfriend you’ve ever sent home!”
Extra inspiring material: More Tinder bios for you
If you think that 62 unique bios aren’t enough, I’ve got more to share with you.
Whether they’re cool, steal-material, or just meh, I’ll leave that up to your individual judgment.
#1 I’m dying to meet you. No, literally. I’m dying.
#3 Hands down the best catch!
#4 “And then I kiss you. In front of my burning car.”
#5 You must know your way around a… Cliboris
#6 “They had us in the first half, I’m not gonna lie”
#7 “…and hold your dumb hand you piece of sh#t”
#8 Old but gold!
#9 Steal this before it becomes too popular!
#10 We’ve been waiting for you, Julia
#11 A drama we all needed.
Now, it’s time for you to learn the key ingredients that make a Tinder bio funny and decent!
Tips On Creating a Decent Tinder Bio + Examples You Don’t Want To Follow!
Your bio can be the reason why people decide to match you. And the reason you ask yourself why am I getting no matches on Tinder?
– Think out of the box
If you want to stand out, you gotta come up with something creative. It doesn’t have to be a made-up sci-fi story.
Let’s check out two examples:
- “I’m looking for someone to dare me to travel to an interesting place. Note: The winning person will be rewarded!”
- “I love traveling”
Both sentences show the love for traveling, but the former is better written than the latter (which is very general, and written by a lot of people).
Here, is a bad example of a bio:
What’s wrong with this bio?
- Too many emojis
- Too many grammar mistakes
- Too much information
– Check out other bios for inspiration.
Perhaps you already have something in mind, and you just need that little spark that you most probably will find on other bios.
Once you do find that spark, keep in mind that your awesome bio might end up being admired on Reddit, and on blogs like this one.
Here’s an example of a wrong Tinder bio:
What’s wrong with this bio?
- It makes you want to run as far away as possible from this person!
– Think of how you’d like to be perceived through your bio.
If you’re a funny person, and you want to be perceived as one, then go for a funny bio.
If you’re a creative type that likes stories, or anything really, pour your creativity on that bio to be perceived as one[creative person].
Or if you feel like you don’t want to try too hard, go for something simple that will yet stand out.
Example: Instead of “I like drawing portraits”, go for “I might just draw a portrait of you if I feel like it. I’m pretty good at it.”
– General ideas you can’t go wrong with.
There are some general things you can go by that allow you to get creative and give people a chance to approach you easily.
- Make a fun pros and cons list.
- Use the “I copied my bio from website”.
- Tell your own version of the “We’re both at the bar” story.
- Song lyrics (careful: not the cliche ones).
- “If the world was ending I’d…”
- Ask a question. Example:
“You’ll get rewarded after we match. Would you like a super cool question or the worst pickup line you’ve ever heard of?”
– Make sure you don’t overdo your Tinder bio!
Tinder can get you banned very easily if you break their community guidelines.
An inappropriate joke on your bio can kick you out of the app sooner than you realize.
In case you don’t know, there is a Tinder Etiquette that tells you what is good to do, and what isn’t good to do on Tinder.
So, keep it simple and clean. Avoid dark, sexist, racist, and offensive jokes.
- 58 non-cringe Tinder bios for serious relationships that won’t repel people!
- 71 Short and Funny Tinder Bios for Guys you’ll ever come across!
- Best 72 Tinder bios for Girls you’ll ever come across!
At the end of the day, you can do as you please. You know, write a sh*tty bio and everything.
No one will stop you (except Tinder if it’s a bad offending joke).
Before you decide to do as you please, remember, that your bio might just end up being praised all over the internet. Cheers!