Out of all the dating sites and apps, Facebook Dating seems to present an intense challenge when it comes to finding a specific person in there.
Unfortunately, you cannot search for a person by name on Facebook Dating which makes it another significant part of this challenge.
Whether this is someone you liked, someone, you know, or your partner, there are ways to know if someone is on Facebook Dating. Yes, despite the difficulties!
Here are the 9 most practical ways to find out if someone is on Facebook Dating!
1. Search them up on DatingZest Dating Profile Finder.
One of the very first and easiest ways to see if someone is on Facebook Dating is to search for this person’s name on a search site.
All it takes is a simple search of their name, last name, email, phone number, or any other information you have about this person.
This way, you’re able to do a Facebook Dating search by name.
If they’re active on any dating platform, including Facebook Dating, their profile will appear on the search results as long as they’re using the information you searched on the search engine.
If, however, they’re using other information, you have to rely on other forms to find out whether someone has a Facebook Dating account or not!
2. Check the Facebook Dating Group.
There’s a public group on Facebook called Facebook Dating and it has over 700k members.
Some people post pictures of themselves on the group, while others simply join the group and are more like passive users.
This is a way to find someone on Facebook Dating for free without creating an account.
- Check the list of the members of the group and search for the name of the person you’re trying to find on Facebook Dating;
- If you find them to be a member of this group they’re likely using the Facebook Dating app;
You can tell if someone is on Facebook Dating if they joined the Facebook Dating Group.
However, they can be on Facebook Dating without joining the group as well.
3. Create a Facebook Dating account.
This is one of the free methods to view someone's profile on Facebook Dating, however, it can take some time until you find them.
You cannot see if someone has Facebook Dating by only using Facebook. That’s because Facebook does not notify your friends that you joined Facebook Dating.
That being said you cannot see if your friends are on Facebook Dating unless you join Facebook Dating yourself.
In other words, a dating profile on Facebook Dating can only be seen by those who joined Facebook Dating.
- Join Facebook Dating and start looking for the person you’re trying to find.
- Match the preferences to the person you’re trying to find on Facebook Dating so that their profile appears faster on your swiping screen.
- You can also make good use of a feature called Secret Crush.
You can add a person to your Secret Crush list, however, they’ll never know who it is unless they add you to their ‘secret crush’ list as well.
If you both add each other, then you’ll match, and you’ll both know that you’ve been on each other’s ‘secret crush’ list.
Facebook Dating allows its users to control who can see their profile and who can’t.
So if this person doesn’t want you to see their Facebook Dating profile, they have the opportunity to do so!
4. If you’re trying to find your partner on Facebook Dating: ask permission to check their phone.
If you’re suspecting that your partner is on Facebook Dating, and you don’t see any solution to fit right for you to find out the truth, then ask to see their phone.
Politely ask permission to check their phone and see whether they’re using Facebook Dating or not.
- With or without permission, the moment you get the phone in your hands you want to look for the Facebook Dating app on their phone.
- If you don’t see a Facebook Dating app on their phone, check their Facebook account.
You want to look at whether they’re on Facebook Dating by checking their Facebook menu and see if they’re active on Facebook Dating.
If it appears active, it means they’re using it.
- Check their Facebook notifications and their Facebook inbox.
If they don’t have anything to hide from you they’ll do anything they can to reassure you of the truth.
However, if they’re trying to hide things from you, they can.
They can have Facebook Dating installed on a secure folder, have a different account through which they use Facebook Dating, etc.
5. Try logging in to Facebook Dating with their email.
What you want to do is go to Facebook Dating, don’t sign up or log in with your email, instead put their email on.
This is yet another way to find out if someone has Facebook Dating for free.
- If they’re not using Facebook Dating, or Facebook at all, a message will appear on the screen letting them know that “The email you entered isn’t connected to an account.”
- If you further feel suspicion, then click on the bold red text “Find your account and log in.”
This way, if they’re not using Facebook Dating you’ll be notified on the screen right away.
Keep in mind that this can be slightly risky since there’s a possibility that they get notified through email about the attempt to log in or sign up with their email.
6. Ask them “Are you on Facebook Dating?”
One of the healthiest ways—that also happened to be entirely free— to find out if your partner is on Facebook Dating is to ask them about it.
It can be an extremely difficult and heart-wrenching process, however, it is a healthy way to find out the truth.
On the other hand, you can ask a person this question even if they’re not your partner.
- Keep a calm and polite tone by being direct yet respectful with your question.
An example, “I was wondering if you’re (you can add ‘still’ here) using Facebook Dating.”
- Avoid making them feel accused by avoiding statements such as,
“I know you’re using Facebook Dating!” or “Tell me the truth, because I know you’re using Facebook Dating!”
Instead go for statements such as,
“Would you mind if I asked you whether you’re using Facebook Dating?”
Give them space to answer and listen to what they have to say. Try maintaining a calm approach and read their body language carefully.
7. Install a spying app on their phone.
This is one of the most toxic ways to find out if your partner is on Facebook Dating.
It’s the least recommended, however, it worked in a lot of cases.
- Install a spying app on your partner’s phone to see their phone activity from your phone; Some spying apps that tend to work are
- You can tell if your boyfriend or girlfriend is on Facebook Dating if you see them using the app or receiving notifications from Facebook Dating;
Some of the apps online are monitoring apps for their parents to monitor their kids’ activity on their electronic devices, that’s why they’re quite effective.
They allow you to see your partner’s activity 27/7 on their phone, making it obvious whether they’re using Facebook Dating or not.
Keep in mind that this is an extreme form of violation of privacy! It can break trust in your relationship, and it can make your relationship suffer.
So take your time to think before you proceed with this method!
8. Ask your friends to help you.
If you have friends that have joined Facebook Dating you can ask them for a favor.
“Would you mind telling me if you see [person’s name] while using Facebook Dating?” is all it takes!
If these are trusted friends, then they can give you a hand with this one!
- They can match their preferences with the characteristics of the person you’re trying to find on Facebook Dating;
- They can take a screenshot of this person’s Facebook Dating profile once they spot it;
If you don’t feel like joining Facebook Dating, then this is your next free option!
9. Try searching apps and sites.
Searching apps and sites nowadays keeps becoming more and more accurate, especially when it comes to dating profiles!
There’s a large number of them circling around the internet, and most of them require a particular amount of money for their services.
Most of them claim to be highly accurate, fast, and flawless in their designs.
But, you must be careful and cautious before you decide to make a payment for a search that might just disappoint you! Hence, do your research before deciding!
Some of the widely known sites that tend to give accurate results are,
Despite their famous names, try doing your research before jumping into any of the apps or sites online that claim to find any dating profile out there.
Things to look out for when trying to know if someone is on Facebook Dating!
Facebook Dating as an app itself isn’t visible on search engines, hence, a Google search on this person’s name won’t reveal much regarding this matter.
Facebook Dating is also not visible on a Facebook user’s profile which can make it a bit more difficult to find out whether they’re using the app or not.
There are methods free and not free that can work out and can help you find out if someone has Facebook dating, nevertheless, you must consider that,
- A person can create a fake account to secretly use Facebook Dating with another name;
- Facebook Dating allows its users to choose who they don’t want to be seen by, hence, if they want to hide from you, they can;
- If you directly choose to ask a person or your partner about whether they’re using Facebook Dating they can be dishonest about it and lie;
- Installing a spying app on your partner’s phone can be a harsh violation of their privacy. They even have the right to press charges against you;
Consider each method before you proceed with it. Think of each about how it will affect your connection and trust with this person.
That being said, some of the most reliable ways to find out if a person is using Facebook Dating tend to be
- Checking out public Facebook Dating Group on Facebook;
- Asking for a friend to keep an eye on Facebook Dating while they swipe through profiles;
- Asking permission from your partner to check their phone and look for Facebook Dating on their phone;
- Being vigilant of your partner’s behavior with their phone around you (e.g. spotting nervousness when they’re using their phone around you);
- Searching them up on DatingZest Dating Profile Finder;
Answering all of your questions about Facebook Dating!
Can you see if your friends are on Facebook Dating?
No, you cannot see if your Facebook friends are on Facebook Dating. Nevertheless, there are other methods to find out.
Is it possible to search for someone on Facebook Dating?
No, it is not possible to search for someone on Facebook Dating and instantly know whether they’re using the app or not.
You can, however, search for a person on Facebook Dating and add them to your ‘Secret Crush’ list–for which they won’t be notified.
If you are on Facebook Dating does it show you are active on Messenger?
If you are on Facebook Dating you won’t be shown active on Messenger.
But Facebook Dating shows when you’re online by showing the active status to the Facebook Dating users, not your Facebook friends.
How to find someone's Facebook profile from Facebook Dating?
If you’ve met someone on Facebook Dating, yet somehow lost touch with them, you can find them on Facebook by searching their name and last name on Facebook’s search bar.
If you X someone on Facebook Dating, can they still like you?
Yes, if you x someone on Facebook Dating they can still like you.
This means their profile will not be shown to you again, however, yours can be shown on their swiping feed.
All the best,
Leave a Reply