DatingZest’s POF phone number is uniquely created to help you out when dealing with account login issues.
Whether you’re looking for a way back on the app, or your privacy protected, DatingZest’s POF phone number is the solution!
- Our support is at your disposal if you need assistance in creating your POF account or getting back on the app.
- Your money back if you didn’t find the service helpful!
How to use DatingZest’s POF phone number?
- Step 1: Make the purchase.
- Step 2: Enter the token you received and grab the expert guide you need for your situation.
- The guide is specified depending on the error or issue you’re experiencing with POF. Grab the one you need on the go!
- Step 3: Pick a prefix to your preference (not the one of your country).
- Step 4: Get your number.
- Step 5: Create your Plenty of Fish account!
Reminder: If you got banned from the app, you will need a fresh start, not just a phone number, but also a different device, name, and picture.
When you should use the POF phone number?
Plenty of Fish has a strict policy when it comes to account verification.
It requires you to verify through SMS code every time you log in if you use Incognito Mode or VPN, and if you clear your cookies.
POF is also not available in all countries: your phone number prefix could be the issue here as well.
If you’ve been experiencing issues with your POF account creation, trouble getting back into the app got banned, or live in a country where POF isn’t available, then DatingZest’s POF phone number is a must!
Why DatingZest’s POF phone number?
The question is more than reasonable. There are plenty of sites out there that provide such services, free ones even!
Then, why DatingZest?
- The phone numbers are unique – unlike the rest of the services.
- Because it is the first and only service built exclusively for POF phone number verification according to POF’s requirements for such a process.
- The first service to have a customer service that will assist in your POF account verification.
- You’ll get your money back if the service doesn’t result successfully for you.