Sick of browsing funny Tinder bios for guys on Reddit?
It’s time to change your game plan, and finally, have a decent Tinder bio that’ll get you matches!
It’s not you, it’s the competition.
The creativity levels keep on rising, the topics keep transforming into controversial ones and it’s become difficult to write a funny or dirty Tinder bio without insulting anyone.
Ready? Here are the best 71 Tinder bios for men you’ll ever come across!
25 of the best short and super funny Tinder bios for guys!
We must start off with the short and simple Tinder bios for the simple fellas out there!
If you’re looking for a good Tinder bio, yet something captivating in a short sentence, this is the part for you.
- Your family and friends will get obsessed with me. And I’m ready to deal with that jealousy too.
- I’m just here looking for my muse. Where are you, baby?
- I heard women love jokes. Flash news! My entire life’s a joke. Line up, ladies!
- It’s simple, I’m looking for someone to make my life miserable again.
- My love for you will make up for my terrible dance moves.
- If you can’t handle my worst puns, you don’t deserve my best dad jokes!
- Yes, I’ll gladly let you mess my hair, my house, and my life. It’ll be a pleasure.
- The sex will make it up for the horrible pickup line. Trust me.
- I’ve done all the work it takes to heal. Now I’m here to get my heart shattered again.
- I will happily spend all my money on food you’ll want to try with me. The disadvantage? We’ll be broke soon enough.
- You feel like you’re a mess? Don’t know what you want from life? You’re qualified to be my date!
- I’m a simple man, I see a woman hates pesto, I swipe right!
- Finally got my things together. It’s time for me to let some chaos in.
- If we don’t share food, we’re breaking up.
- My parents will get obsessed with you. If you’re not ready for that amount of love, you’re not the one, missy.
- I’ll cook your favorite meal every week, get you flowers, and write your name in the sand.
- I’ll put up with your mood swings and craziness as long as my dog loves you.
- One meme at a time, I’ll love the depression out of you.
- My house is waiting for your ‘woman’s touch’. Drains unclogged, and no cushions.
- If my cat likes you, congrats, you’re the one.
- We might have to lie about how we met, but who cares? We met!
- I want someone with whom I can make life decisions with. You know the questionable ones.
- Winter is coming and it caught me unprepared. My bar is the lowest it’s ever been!
- I want someone who’ll make fun of the way I dress and whose hand I can hold whenever.
- I’ll let you turn my place into an ecosystem, plants and anything you’d like.
24 creative, super-clever, and funny Tinder bios for the complex guys!
A Tinder bio line for a guy can get weird easily enough. So, if you don’t want to risk it all, you better steal some of these ideas.
Here are your clever and funny Tinder bios that’ll make your matches LOL and swipe right in an instant!
- Yes, you can transform my place with cushions and blankets. And yes, it’ll be a pleasure to get my drains clogged by your hair.
- If we get deep enough into crazy Quantum Mechanics, we’ll find out that in a parallel universe, you and I are having an amazing conversation right now!
- I’ll buy you dinner and toss you around the bedroom. Respectfully.
- I’m looking for my partner in crime. If you end up being the supervillain, we’ll make history. Well, at least for a few days.
- I’ll make you laugh hard. The disadvantage? It’ll hurt when what you’re drinking bursts out of your nose.
- I’ll want to hold your dumb hand and let you sleep in my stupid t-shirts, which I know you’ll steal later. I’m all in or nothing!
- I’ll be your support character. No questions. Willingly and wilfully.
- If you swipe right you get: a handful of extremely funny jokes, perhaps a date where I make you laugh uncontrollably, and a flower on the first date.
- I lost my watch at a party once. An hour later some guy steps on it while harassing a woman. Infuriated, I went over immediately, punched and broke his nose. No one does that to a woman, not on my watch!
- I just need to borrow $20k since my bank is blocked because I’ve been fighting with gangs and stuff. I promise I’ll pay you back as soon as I’m free from the guys chasing me or whatever the guy from the Netflix show said!
- We go out on a date, we enjoy everything, then go to my place. My place is burning in flames, but at least we’re not feeling cold. I keep kissing you, not giving a damn about everything I own being in flames.
- I’ll be your personal driver, get you cookies, gifts just because. The catch? I’m not 6ft tall.
- I got a B+ in human sexuality in college, so let’s just say I know my way around a *checks poorly scribble notes* Cliboris.
- I’m cheap to maintain, have low mileage, reliable 90% of the time, and I stole this from a car description.
- I’m trying to find someone who enjoys people watching as much as I do. And when I find you, missy, we’re going on a date!
- Seeking someone to think of when I watch romantic movies on my own.
- I’ll be your biggest supporter, fan, and cheerleader when you slay that karaoke stage!
- If you don’t like The Office, it’s never going to work between us!
- My bio game won’t be strong, but I’m a decent human being. Ready for the best first date of your life?
- I’ll watch you burn my life to ashes and I won’t mind. Not a single bit.
- We’ll have a decent date and decent conversations. The bedroom will be the only indecent-looking thing throughout our connection.
- The winter is approaching. It’s time!
- I collect vinyls. And, ironically, I’m on Tinder to find my other half.
- I’ll open the doors for you, I’ll get the food for you, and I’ll let you do anything you want to my house… And me.
22 hot n’ flirty Tinder bios guys need to steal ASAP!
It’s time for the Tinder captions to take a different turn now. It’s time for things to turn flirty.
If you’ve got a flirty personality, this is the part for you!
- I never killed a plant in my life and I can keep conversations going. Late-night talks are my favorite. Also, I’ll get you flowers on the second date.
- On a hunt for a travel freak. We can become travel buddies and more.
- Swipe right for the best dad joke you’ve ever heard in your life!
- I’ll let you win all the arguments, cook you your favorite food, and bring you flowers just because. The only condition is that you’ll have to keep up with my crippling anxiety.
- I’m looking for someone to jump in the car with and plan a trip as we go. A partner in crime essentially.
- Here to find someone who loves reading as much as I do. And of course, date her after I find her!
- I’ll be the reason why you won’t have to buy flowers for yourself nor write your name in the sand. Doing that by yourself is sad, I’ll join you.
- We will make a mess out of both of our bedrooms, respectfully.
- Your no will be a no, I promise.
- Let’s binge-watch shows and do everything together.
- By swiping right you win a joke. If it makes you laugh, you win a date with me.
- I don’t mind the PDA. Once I’m in love, I’m all in or nothing!
- I’m looking for someone who loves science as much as I do. I’m tired of mundane conversations.
- I’ll love the hell out of your flaws and everything else about you.
- Part-time napper. Advantages? You don’t have to bring your blanket, I have the comfiest ones!
- I’m looking for a partner. Someone who’ll be my home and whose home will be me.
- Let’s go see some art together.
- Let’s spoil each other, shall we?
- I’m a sucker for creative and fun people. Love going on hikes, and I melt after a good surfing session. Looking for someone to complement my dynamic.
- If I fall for you, I’ll FALL for you. Yes, I’ll let you ruin my life and everything.
- You won’t get a low-effort opener, I promise.
- If we hit it off, it’ll be the best experience we’ll ever have.
Want to write your bio by yourself?
Writing a bio by yourself isn’t a bad idea. However, coming up with a good Tinder bio takes some creativity.
Here’s how you write a killer Tinder bio on your own!
- Respect the Tinder Etiquette. Don’t be rude, too explicit, or offensive.
- Do your best at not overdoing things, especially lists.
- Keep it short and simple.
- If you go for a long bio, make sure you make it engaging.
- Pros and cons tend to be a good idea. It’s short, simple, and you can add your sense of humor to it.
- Avoid using words such as ‘female’, ‘chick’, or ‘bitch’ on your Tinder bio.
- You can always keep it simple and write something as simple as “I love going to walks and hikes. I want someone who can join me.”
- Don’t overcomplicate it. Not many people have the time to read a paragraph on Tinder.
- You can use puns, but not the overused ones!
Best of luck,