A Tinder bio that says you’re looking for a serious relationship can go in only two directions: very right or very wrong. There’s no in-between.
Looking for a long-term relationship on Tinder isn’t precisely the easiest thing to do for your dating life. Making that clear is even more difficult.
Tinder is one of the most popular dating apps out there. It adds to the difficulty because it’s harder for your bio to stand out among thousands of others.
You don’t want to come off as desperate. God forbid you come off as old-fashioned and close-minded!
So, what’s the right way to do this?
58 Tinder bio examples for relationships for the ladies and the gents and everyone in between!
Whether you want your statement to be direct or indirect with fun tones and hints, you’re in the right section!
We’ve collected and created the best Tinder bios through which you can tell your potential partners that you’re looking for something serious.
We want to do that in style, hence, I’ve got you on this one!
Here are your well-deserved 58 looking for a serious relationship Tinder bio examples for guys and girls!
- We either go all in or nothing.
- In the hunt for someone who’s going to join my joy instead of disrupting it.
- As cliche as it sounds, I’m looking for something serious. I've had my fun, hope you’ve had yours too, it’s time for us to settle, buddy.
- If short-term fun is what you’re looking for, I’m not the one for you.
- Save the pick-up lines, I’d rather hear your definition of a healthy relationship as your opener.
- I’d rather have my heart broken from a draining, exhausting, and excruciating relationship than have a short-term fling that leaves us both with nothing but a void.
- Had my fair share of short-term fun stuff. It’s time for me to settle!
- I know I can, but I don’t want to buy myself flowers and write my name in the sand, and I DO NOT want to talk to myself for hours. I’m looking for a partner to do all that with.
- In a hunt for a free-spirited human who’s decent enough to practice healthy communication.
- I cherish honest and genuine people. That’s exactly what I’m looking for.
- Ready to develop a fatal crush on someone, which then will transform into infatuation which then will turn into something emotional, hopefully the L-word.
- I’m looking for someone who’s passionate about life and nourishes that passion by acting on it.
- No more messing around. It’s time for someone to hold my hand and call me darling!
- I’m set and ready for something meaningful instead of a shallow, short-term fling that leaves us even shallower than it found us.
- Looking for something serious. I’ve had enough of the short-term funsies.
- I’m looking for someone with whom I can build something beautiful.
- I’m not looking for someone to pass the cold days with. I’m looking for my person.
- Did all the work it takes to be ready for a relationship. I want someone who’s worthy of it all.
- I’m ready to love and be loved, finally!
- I’ll respectfully be the one you move in with, forever.
- I’m on a quest! I want to find my person. Yes, here on Tinder.
- I know my other half is out there. I’m here to find you, other half!
- I love hiking, painting, and reading. I want to meet someone who has a passion too.
- Looking for someone who enjoys nature just as much as I do!
- I want someone who’ll clog my drains, fill my house with cushions, and transform my bathroom into a lab with their skin care products.
- If you can’t handle me at my worst, just get me chocolate. I’ll be back to normal mode ASAP. I’m looking for someone to spend the best and worst with!
- I want to be somebody’s home. It’s time.
- I’m looking for someone who’ll be my home and my person. I’ll gladly reciprocate.
- If you’re looking for a short-term fling, I’m not the one for ya. Go on, swipe left!
- Looking for a travel buddy who’s hopefully going to be my romantic partner too.
- Just a foodie looking for another foodie to fall for.
- My favorite color is purple, my favorite food is pasta, and I go crazy for science. Looking for a nerd like myself.
- On a mission to find my person. You might be him if you love science.
- If you can’t handle me at my worst, you probably have healthy boundaries and I’m looking for someone like you.
- In a mission to find someone to stick around even when I’m at my diddly and doodly.
- I can handle myself pretty well when I’m at my worst, if you can do the same, we’re probably a match!
- I’d love to meet someone who has a passion and nourishes it with her being. I want someone who has a spark and loves life as much as I do.
- My favorite color is purple, and my love language is Words of Affirmation. If you want access to the rest of the info, we have to match.
- I don’t want to seem pathetic but I’m genuinely looking for a long-term relationship. You know, a relationship so long that it drains me completely.
- I’m not looking for someone to own. I’m looking for someone with whom I can share my joy.
- Things in my life are going nice and smoothly. Care to join?
- I’ve got my things figured out. I can handle myself at my worst now. I’m no longer looking for flings. Line up, boys!
- It’s a sad day for the fling-seekers today… I’m no longer available for flings. I’m looking for the real deal from now on!
- No playing, no games, and no chasing or luring. I’m ready to settle!
- In search of a decent human being to make unforgettable memories with.
- I’m ready to feel the butterflies and everything that comes after it.
- Trying to find my correspondent adventurer. Let’s travel the world together.
- If you too are sick and tired of the flings, love a decent connection, and have a passion for something, I’m the one.
- On a quest for a decent human being with whom we can handle the intricacy of life, as a team.
- I’m finally ready to hold someone’s hand and have feelings for them. I’m ready to get my heart broken again!
- Just a simple human looking for another simple human to have long-term fun with.
- I’m ready to hold someone’s hand, write our names in the sand, and do everything I’ve been repulsed of doing in the past. I’m ready to settle, folks!
- I want someone to watch movies, hike, share food, and spend good and bad days with. No more flings.
- I’m looking for the real deal.
- If we connect, we’re going to have the best time together!
- Not looking for a quick funsie. I want the real thing.
- I’m looking for someone to adore.
- I can’t believe I’m actually putting this on my Tinder bio, but yes, I’m here looking for the one.
If you want to look at more bios for girls for the bumble app.
Writing a Tinder bio for a serious relationship the right way!
The usual majority of the “I’m looking for something serious.” Tinder bios tend to sound rigid and quite old-fashioned.
It’s not the writers’ fault. It is genuinely difficult to put into words the fact that you’re looking for a long-term relationship without sounding desperate.
So, how do you succeed on Tinder and how do you come upfront with your intentions without sounding creepy?
- Don’t shy away from making your bio fun or bubbly!
Just because you’re looking for a long-term relationship, it doesn’t mean that your bio has to be boring and say specific words.
You can make it clear that you’re looking for something long-term by adding humorous notes throughout your bio too.
As long as you make it clear that your intentions don’t revolve around flings, you’ll be good to go.
- You can make it serious too, but you have to watch out for the boring or even creepy tones!
Try avoiding too serious lines such as “No joking around, I’m looking for marriage,” which gives the bad chills and attracts the creeps in.
What you really want to do is make it serious but with light tones. To do that, avoid using strong words such as ‘marriage’.
If you’re going to go all the way serious to your bio, make sure you don’t scare people away by using heavy words that take time to be said during a relationship.
- Describe what your passions are and what you’re looking for in a partner.
This one is one of the safest bets out there. It’s as simple as “I love hiking, climbing, and reading. Looking for someone who’s also passionate about something in their life.”
If you like geeks, say it. If you like artists, say it! “Looking for an artist to admire,” is as simple as that.
- Think of the people your bio can attract.
If you involve it in your bio, it’ll most likely attract a person who enjoys a little fun during conversations.
On the other hand, if you decide that going all serious on your bio is the way for you, you’ll likely attract like-minded people.
Your bio will likely set the tone of your conversation as well, hence it’s a good idea to have a moment and think about who you want to attract with it.
The online dating world can be scary at times.
Nowadays, it’s become very easy for people to camouflage their intentions; hence, it’s best to proceed with caution while making yours clear.
You don’t have to go over the top nor write something extraordinary to attract the right partner for you.
It can take one simple word, line, or picture to attract the one.
You’ve got this!