A lot of couples doing the Tinder bio game wrong on Tinder gave it a notorious reputation.
Now, the rest have to work really hard to not sound cringey or creepy… No creative juices flowing?
Well, if you’re in an open relationship, and you want to write a superb Tinder bio that’ll draw people in instead of repelling them, you’re in the right place!
If you’re the funny couple: These are the only Tinder bios for couples you’ll ever need!
If you’re looking for a couple’s funny Tinder bio or a simply cute one, I’ve got you!
Before we proceed though, pick what you think fits you as a couple instead of what you think can ‘lure’ people in.
As promised, here are the best 24 Tinder bios for couples!
- If you can handle our worst puns, you’re the one for us!
- Sure, having one romantic partner can be romantic. But, have you ever written three names in the sand?
- If you’ve got horrible puns, you’re welcome to mess our bedroom with us.
- We’re more of a package deal if you get one of us, you get the other for free 😛
- If you’re into wholesome threesomes, swipe right. We’re the ones for you!
- We’ve got a lot going on, but we’re super thrilled to have a third join us. Triple the fun, shall we?!
- If you can’t handle my boyfriend’s worst dad jokes then you don’t deserve him at his best puns. Looking for the right unicorn for us.
- My boyfriend is super fun, but a bit more fun never hurt anybody! Care to join us?
- Just a mixtape of love looking for the extra special tracks. If you’re into hiking, crushing social norms, and reading, hit us up!
- Wanna break the social norms with us?
- Listen, having one partner is awesome. Doubling that? Ecstatic! Join us if you’re like-minded.
- We want quality AND quantity. The more the merrier!
- You’ll have two partners AT LEAST. No emotional baggage, no strings attached. Things are super chill around here. No worries, good sex, and cool people.
- A team of two looking to expand the fun. We want more members to join our fun. Wanna come?
- Twice the smiles, three times the laughter, and three times the fun! We’re a couple looking for our colorful unicorn.
- We’ll do all the romantic, emotional, and sexual stuff. Triple the joy!
- Screw two peas in a pod! We’re looking for our third pea to make an awesome delicious pod!
- You get a package, but you get one that doesn’t make your heart heavy. We’re here for a fun time!
- No hierarchy, or passive-aggressiveness. We’re here for a good time. We love outdoor activities and indoor activities 😉
- We’re complete goofballs, and we’d absolutely love to share our fun times with another person. Yes, all three of us together. Hit us with the best opener you’ve got.
- We’re not planning on tying anyone down. Let’s have fun, freedom, and awesome sex together!
- Tell us your best joke as your opener. If you qualify, you’re in for a fun ride!
- We’re not your typical polyamorous couple on Tinder. It’s time to level it up. Tell us your worst pickup line. The ‘worse’ the merrier!
- Yes, we woke up like this! Reasons to date us? You’ll be free, have fun, and you won’t be nagged by anyone if you’d like to meet other people.
For the couples who like to keep it short and simple: 25 short and clever Tinder bios for couples!
It’s understandable if you don’t want to go overboard with your Tinder bio. A simple and short one can do the work just as well!
Here are your short Tinder bios for couples!
- We’re a couple looking for a third to add to our fun lives!
- It’s time for us to spice things up with a spicy unicorn!
- We’re a fun couple looking for a fun person. If you’re ready for it all, you’re welcome to join us.
- Monogamy is a bit boring. With us, you won’t cheat. We’ll look at people together 😉
- A fun and loving couple looking for a fun and loving person.
- Super fun and adventurous couple looking for someone like-minded to join our party.
- We’re a loving couple, wanting for someone to join our loving relationship. If you’re in the mood for becoming a unicorn, you can be our pretty unicorn!
- If you’re looking for a unique love dynamic, you’ve just found it! We’re waiting for you to join us.
- People are way too beautiful to be left unexplored. My partner and I are looking for someone beautiful to join us.
- We need a pinch of you to spice things up in our love story. You’re the one if you’re a nature enthusiast too!
- Send us your best dad joke and let’s see where it gets from there.
- Monogamy is overrated. The divorce rates are the highest they’ve ever been, so why risk it? Let’s have a threesome instead!
- Would absolutely love a down-to-earth unicorn spicy enough to help us break the norms on relationships!
- Our relationship is open, but that doesn’t mean we’ll tear your boundaries apart. We respect you and your presence in our relationship as long as it’s decent.
- If you’re looking for double cuddles, romance, and emotional support, swipe right!
- We’re looking for something spicy, but short-term. Nothing emotional, please.
- I’m in an open relationship with my awesome boyfriend. Looking for another person to expand our love, joy, and laughter.
- Yes, we’re that polyamorous couple on Tinder. We’re in a hunt for an open-minded, fun, and slightly crazy person to fit with us.
- I’m looking for someone to join me and my girlfriend’s fun dates, conversations, and laughter.
- We’re just a couple looking for a decent person to join our beautiful relationship.
- Polyamory is underrated. You get to do what you want, with who you want, without jeopardizing your freedom nor dignity. We’re a polyamorous couple, looking for someone as free and open-minded as we are.
- How about we cut the BS and stop pretending that wanting to try out new people isn’t okay?
- We’re willing to explore and let you be. You can do what you want with who you want, we won’t nag you about it.
- Life is too short and amazing people are everywhere. Why not cherish every second and try the fruits life has to give?
- Just a couple looking for cool people!
Here you can find 35 + Funny Bumble Bios for Girls
How to find a unicorn on Tinder without creeping people out?
Tinder has strict policies regarding user safety. One of those policies involves ‘no shared account’. However, the profiles shared by couples on Tinder are countless.
That doesn’t seem to be an obstacle any longer. The true issue, though, is the bumpy road to finding a unicorn on Tinder without creeping anyone out.
So, how do you actually find a third on Tinder?
Covering everything from the basics to the cap of the process, here’s a decent guide finally!
– Discuss about what you’re looking for with your partner before creating your Tinder account.
It’s very important to know what you’re looking for before you proceed looking for the specific thing.
So, are you and your partner looking for a unicorn to spice your sex life up, or someone to join your relationship? Something in between, perhaps?
Well, whatever it is, you have to figure it out. Yes, even if it is a ‘go with the flow’ thing that you’re looking for.
If you’ve already figured this out with your partner, you’re ready for the next step!
– Depending on what you’re looking for, curate your Tinder profile in detail.
This is a super fun part! This is where you carefully put your profile together by:
- Picking the right pictures.
This is the part where you want to put the best pictures you’ve got together as a couple.
Pick the ones where the quality of the pictures is good, your faces are visible, and the lighting is good.
Here’s an example of how a couple can look decent on Tinder:
- Although this picture isn’t exactly high quality, you can see both of their faces, and sometimes that’s enough for a couple’s profile on Tinder!
Even better if you have photos of you two doing activities together (e.g. skiing, hiking, etc)!
Try to include your faces, unlike these couples here:
Avoid low-quality pictures, and please do not put inappropriate ones because Tinder will ban you.
If you put pictures of other things other than you and your partner, you’ll give people the creeps.
– Writing the right bio.
If you’re not sure about this part, we’ve written and selected 49 Tinder bios for couples struggling to write ones.
Whatever you’re looking for, it’ll be there. However, if you want to write your own, make sure you make your intentions clear, be it direct or indirect.
Try adding bits of humor to reflect the fun.
You can also make it simple and descriptive. Here’s an example on that:
Avoid making things too complicated by keeping it short and simple.
Here’s an example on how a Tinder profile of a couple can go wrong:
- Make your prompts fun.
Tinder offers you plenty of opportunities to show how fun and creative you are. So, use them!
– Have decent conversations with your matches.
Craft a decent opener for your Tinder matches. Have a polite approach, and avoid being overly sexual with people if you sense they’re reluctant to that approach.
Being rude, or pushing boundaries can lead you to get banned, or even shadowbanned – which is worse than a ban, honestly.
Some people can text out of curiosity, and you want to remain patient despite it wasting your time or getting on your nerves.
We don’t want to get banned on Tinder!
Communicate your intentions and let the conversation flow to a direction where no boundaries are crossed.
Get ready for disappointment too…
People might text you out of curiosity, or plain desire to have a fun conversation with a couple. Not everyone will be willing to go out.
– Embrace the fun of the experience!
While you’re both checking profiles and texting people, make sure to enjoy the experience as an entirety.
You’re doing this for fun and it should be that way.
Instead of stressing out about whether you’ll find a third on Tinder, have fun and take things one at a time.
Enter this as a team looking to expand the fun by having more members join in.