The Tinder bio ideas for girls are countless on the internet. Yet, only a few of them make it count.
We’ve got those good Tinder bios for all the female humans who decided to join Tinder for a change.
It’s about time that you get a decent Tinder bio, woman! Let’s get into this and transform your Tinder game once and for all!
Here are the best Tinder bios for women you’ll ever come across:
28 short and funny Tinder bios for girls and women!
If you’re looking for the funniest Tinder bios for girls, this is the part you’ve got to steal the bios from.
A short and funny Tinder bio is a good Tinder bio for women, men, and everyone in between.
Let’s dive in!
- I started loving life again, I’m gonna need someone to bring me back to my misery. ASAP!
- I disagree with Miley Cyrus. I don’t want to buy myself flowers nor write my own name in the sand. I want you to do it for me, stranger!
- If you can make a bitch laugh and giggle, you can make her cheeks clap and jiggle.
- Not athletic but definitely good with balls.
- Trying to increase my sample size so I can write about the messed up psychology behind dating apps in grad school.
- Let me sleep in your stupid t-shirts and hold your dumb hand you piece of shit.
- Swipe right if you think you can handle my horrible dance moves.
- I’m looking for someone who’ll join me in taking over the world. If that turns out undoable, the karaoke stage will work just fine.
- The way to my heart is paved with terrible puns. Give me your best shot!
- The dance parties in my kitchen are pointing at one direction – it’s a sign that says “[your name] NEEDS A BOYFRIEND”
- Ah, nothing turns me on more than a receding hair-line! Line up, boys!
- Looking for my prince charming. If you’re a frog we’ll surely make it work. Trust me, I’ve seen way weirder fairy tales!
- I just want someone to appreciate my beauty, killer sense of humor, and inability to function in life. Thanks!
- You’ll starve if you think I’ll cook for you, but the sex will be so good that you’ll overlook all of it!
- I want you to make me laugh so hard that I forget my daddy issues!
- I’ll love you so much that I’ll become your dad’s reason to talk to you again.
- I want someone to twist the plot of my life. I don’t care what you do, just get me out of the misery of boredom please!
- Men nowadays are getting more and more into bad girls… Lucky me! I suck at everything.
- Somebody date me for the love of god!
- I want someone to be miserable with. You know, watch strangers with despise and hate them for having a better life than ours.
- A plethora of health problems won’t stop me from dating!
- Hi, yes. I’m looking for a coping mechanism.
- I’ll fight you over the Oxford comma. Match me if you dare!
- I’m easygoing, you won’t even notice me in your life.
- I’m not like your average woman. I’m worse.
- I leveled up my standards. Now I’m looking for someone who knows what good coffee is.
- We won’t get along if you like olives.
- You get bonus points if you make me laugh. My standards have never been lower, this is your chance to profit from this yearly sale!!
The best 22 flirty Tinder bios for all the female humans on the internet!
Looking for a Tinder bio that’s so good it’ll sweep him off his feet?
This is the part for you.
If you identify as flirty, with a witty sense of humor, knock yourself out with our top tips for flirty Tinder bios!
- I need you to help me make my roommate move out.
- Let’s go see the Aurora Borealis together. After that you can break my heart into pieces, I couldn’t care any less.
- My cooking skills include AND are limited to ordering takeout. If interested, send your CV after the match. My standards are super low, so chances for you to qualify as a potential match are extremely high.
- Know how to keep a conversation going? Can keep plants alive for a long time? If your answer was yes to both, you’re qualified!
- If you open with a joke about my name, just know I will meet you, make you fall in love with me, get engaged, plan a great wedding, and then when I get you at the altar I’ll punch you straight in the face.
- Looking for someone willing to take the support role in my crazy movie-like life. I’m not even the main character! Twist my plot you!
- Yes, I’d love to come on a spontaneous trip with you. I’ll pack the sandwiches and get coffee to go!
- No jokes about my work. If you make one, I’ll meet you, make you fall in love with me, and punch you in the face when we make it to the altar.
- If you think your life is a joke, I’ll marry you and prove you wrong!
- I’ll let you down slowly but steadily. No worries, you won’t even notice your heart got broken by the time I’m done.
- I want someone with whom I can share my hatred for bananas. Sounds like you? You’ve got a match buddy!
- Before you swipe right, think about whether you’re ready for your parents to still love me after our divorce.
- I just got my heart repaired. Now, I’m looking for someone worthy of it all if it breaks again.
- I’m not your desperate girl. I’ll let you be.
- We can hold hands, make babies, or just have a few amazing days together.
- Hot? No. Nice personality? Also no. BUT, everything other than those is great. Line up, gentlemen!
- Sure, I can buy myself flowers, but I don’t want to. Let’s write our names in the sand, shall we?
- You. Yes, you. I want you to shower me with dad jokes.
- If you can manage to serenade me with horrible karaoke, you’re the one.
- I want someone who’ll kill bugs for me. Essentially, I’m looking for a bug killer as my partner.
- Let’s get through this winter together!
- I’m terribly scared of spiders. In desperate need of a hero right now!
The simple Tinder bios for our modest ladies – 22 simple Tinder bios no one can beat!
Now it’s time to dial it down a little for the ladies who’d prefer a down-to-earth bio rather than an over-the-top one.
Here’s what we’ve got for you!
- I want your worst pickup line and then your best to see if it can recover the first one.
- My jokes will cause you abs-inducing laughter. Swipe right for a six pack!
- If you’re into science and think my cat is the cutest cat you’ve seen, you’ve just won yourself a date with me!
- I’m here to find someone who’ll people watch with me.
- Your mom will adore me.
- If you want to turn me on, you’ve got to listen to what I have to say, sir.
- I won’t ghost you, I promise.
- I’m just here to find a person who also loves science and art. This is my last resort!
- If you’re disgusted by oranges, you’re my man.
- I’ll beat you at basketball. If you’re not ready for that type of competition, swipe left.
- If my dog doesn’t get along with your dog, we weren’t meant to be.
- I’m looking for a genuine connection. Someone who’s funny, smart, and self-conscious will do the work.
- If your joke makes me laugh, the date is on!
- I’ve got my things figured out. Now it’s time for someone to join my peace.
- I enjoy simple things in life. If you make it miserable, you’re out of the picture.
- Tell me what will our first date look like, I’ll tell you if it’s going to happen or not.
- The karaoke sessions are starting to get boring. I’m in need of a partner in crime ASAP.
- I’m looking for someone to join me on my mission to find the best food in the city. I’ll let you know the details after we match!
- I can’t wait to delete this app.
- Before you send me your pick up line, I want you to tell me your definition of a healthy relationship.
- Just looking for someone who’ll join my joy.
- I’m trying to find my travel buddy who’ll, hopefully, be my romantic partner simultaneously.
Things to keep in mind when writing your own Tinder bio Girl!
Of course, you’re capable of writing your own Tinder bio.
Truth be told, women have an easier time writing a Tinder bio. The reason? Most men will swipe right without even reading your bio.
Since we want to select and filter them through, we want to write a decent bio, right?
Here’s what you should consider when writing your own killer Tinder bio!
- Keep it real and yourself. Avoid writing things you wouldn’t normally say in real life.
- Make it descriptive. Let your bio say about you.
- Include your sense of humor.
- Don’t shy away from using lines or even time stamps from your favorite movies, shows, songs, or series.
- It doesn’t have to be only funny. You can make it simple.
- It’s okay to mention a few things about yourself if you feel like it.
- Keep it as genuine as you can.
- If you don’t want to get banned or shadowbanned on Tinder, keep your bio clean from insults!
Respect the Tinder Etiquette, and you’ll be good to go, missy!
More resources: 71 best short and super funny Tinder bios for guys!