The 12 Step Ultimate Guide to Tinder Success
The Tinder dating app presents users with a whole lot of features and swipe moves.
In addition, there are subscription benefits, matching chances, and even errors like Tinder error 5000.
In short, Tinder offers online dating success if several steps are followed.
It equally offers failures if these are ignored plus, it carries systemic errors such as, servers being down.
This write will give you the ultimate and assured guide on how to use Tinder in the year 2020.
It will be as diverse as possible yet keeping discussions short for your understanding.
I wouldn’t want you to miss the picture of my great effort to explain to you Tinder.
Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Expect these and more in this 5-7 minute read:
- 1. The Buttons on Tinder
- 2. What To Say on Tinder
- 3. How to Win on Tinder
- 4. Yes, Tinder Can Work for You
- 5. Some Things Wrong with Tinder
- 6. How to Fix the Things Wrong With Tinder
- 7. The Tinder Work Mode
- 8. Tinder is Really Still a Hookup Site
- 9. Some Reasons Why Tinder is Not Good For You
- 10. Some Reasons Why Tinder is Good For You
- 11. Why You Can’t See Matches on Tinder
- 12. How to Succeed on Tinder Recap
It is quite the breakdown and will help you understand Tinder better.
Once you have this knowledge, you can score more matches and panic less when Tinder has issues.
Shall we begin?
1. The Buttons on Tinder
There are several buttons on Tinder.
This is the Tinder configuration.
Tinder uses several buttons for various purposes.
The yellow Rewind button comes with a Tinder Plus/Gold or Platinum Subscription.
It allows Tinder users to undo mistakes made on Tinder swipes.
The red-cross is for swiping left or saying “Unlike” to a profile.
The blue star is the Tinder Super Like button.
It also comes with a Tinder Plus/Gold Subscription and has limited use for free users.
The green-blue heart is the Tinder Like button that swipes right showing you as a match.
Finally, we have the Tinder Boost button that increases your chances of finding matches.
Tinder Statistics show that using the Tinder Boost places your profile on top of others.
Whenever you browse Tinder, there is usually a red drop-down arrow on profiles.
This arrow helps you to see more about a Tinder user’s profile.
On the top panel of Tinder, we have the Profile button that holds your info.
Next to that is the Matches button that shows who you liked.
If you have Tinder Gold, you will see a golden pyramid showing who liked you.
We have the Messaging button that shows your inbox and interactions.
That is the Tinder configuration.
2. What To Say on Tinder
It is important to say the correct things on Tinder especially after getting a match.
We call these the Tinder Opening lines.
They must have the following qualities:
- They are brief, concise, and to the point.
- They have a bit of humor. Do not overdo jokes.
- They complement the match.
- They keep the conversation going. Ask questions to get replies.
- They are respectful and interesting.
You see, they are not really hard to achieve.
3. How to Win on Tinder
There are some things that you must consider if you will win on Tinder.
These border on:
1. Your Profile photo
Guys must make sure that they have clear and respectful profile photos.
This means no dicks, no cursed words on the T-shirts, just clean and presentable.
Your profile photo must also just have you so that it is easier to identify you.
Do not be cliché, stop taking photos with pets. You are good-looking enough.
This means that your photo should be unique. A cut from the rest.
The Bumble Profiler Tips sheds light on how to best use your profile photo.
2. Your bio
You must know how to write A Good Tinder Bio that will get you matches.
More so if you are a guy.
A good Tinder Bio for guys. Short and to the point.
Women get more attention than guys just because of their faces.
Guys must work harder, therefore, know that a good bio contains:
- Good info about who you are and what you do.
- No spelling mistakes.
- A few light jokes.
- Words that are no more than 500.
- What you want from matches. Also includes your interests like the example above.
So, follow the above directives and write a good Tinder bio.
3. Your opener messages
These are the first messages that you send to your matches after both swiping rights.
Your Bumble Opener may either maintain your match or make her go away.
You must have some good lines that work and these are not even hard to come up with.
Try doing these in your openers:
- Keep them short.
- Have them ask questions that will fetch replies. For example,
“My real name is Tom, how about yours?”
- Talk about a complimentary thing from the profile of the matches.
For example, “You have a clean house”.
- Reply in time. Do not take too long to send in your replies.
- Answer questions kindly and if they are sensitive, let them know kindly. Don’t be rude.
Having these sorts of openers on Tinder will help you get the contacts of your matches.
4. Your response time to messages from others
We have already mentioned that you must respond early enough.
Do not take two days to respond to a message.
That makes the match get bored.
Respond early so that they maintain their interest in you.
Responding early and fast enough is good to guarantee a long and satisfying relationship.
5. The asking for contacts
Try not to ask for contacts immediately.
That will make you appear desperate, just looking for sex or trying to catfish.
You must have a conversation that flows first before asking for contacts.
This allows the match time to get to trust you. That trust is very important.
Ask for contacts at an opportune time, after at least 30 minutes of conversation.
6. How you swipe
Tinder has a crazy algorithm that cuts down your chances of matching if you swipe right a lot.
Do not swipe left too much on Tinder.
Make less right swipes per hour and rest a bit before continuing.
This is especially applicable to the free users.
Swipe left at intervals so that you are assured of more chances to match.
This also helps you beat that 50 right swipes per 12 hours limit for guys.
7. Taking advantage of subscriptions
Is Tinder Plus/Gold worth it?
There are mixed answers but for me, it is worth it too.
- You get unlimited swipes.
- You get boosts that push your profiles to the top of the lists of girls
- You get several super likes to get a girl’s attention faster.
- You get to know who likes you before you make a swipe.
- Hey, you can even rewind a swipe made in error.
So, take advantage of Tinder Plus/Gold to improve your chances of matching successfully.
8. Finally going on your first date
After it is all said and done, you will get the chance to go on your first Tinder date.
Confused? You can benefit from some tips on what to do on your first Tinder date.
What the hell should you do on your first Tinder date?
There are some brilliant Tinder First Date Ideas that will help you when out there with her.
A brief sample of these are:
- Go to an outside catering to eat.
- Play a board game.
- Try going from the hotel to a short walk to the movie theater.
Read the above to get more tips.
If you follow this guide, you must win on Tinder.
She will be your girl and you will be her man.
If at all you just want a hookup, these tips will help you too.
Now, the ball is in your court. Play ball!
4. Yes, Tinder Can Work for You
You just have to follow the above steps if at all you want Tinder to work for you.
You must also have a positive mind that girls mean you no harm.
She is pregnant, yet sexy and confident. That is why she is attractive.
See how confident girls are?
It is why they score lots of matches. Guys must do the same.
Tinder Statistics show that you get matches out of being funny, smart, kind, and wearing bright colors.
Your looks only score 5%, your presentation scores all the other 95%.
These are the things that we have mentioned above on bio, profile photo, openers and such.
They (the girls) are there to be snatched by you.
Hey, these hot women want you too.
Have some self-esteem. You do not have to be very handsome.
5. Some Things Wrong with Tinder
There are some issues that may cause you to not fully benefit from Tinder.
These range from technical issues to your mobile service provider.
You may not be able to:
- Access the server, therefore experience a Tinder Error 5 000.
- Receive confirmation texts from Tinder after signing up.
- Passport to a new or different location.
- Trace your messages from matches.
- Swipe right anymore.
These are some of the most common issues on Tinder.
Luckily for you, they can be fixed.
Read more below.
6. How to Fix the Wrong Things with Tinder
Looking at the above issues that we have mentioned, here is how to fix them:
- Clear your browser cache to fix Tinder Error 5000.
- Restart your phone to receive confirmation texts.
- Restart your Tinder to passport to a new or different location.
- Find out why the Tinder match disappeared to explain your lost messages.
- Make sure that you do not swipe right too much per hour. Limit the right swipes.
Through the above simple steps, you can solve the technical and connection-related issues.
You do not really have to be tech savvy to do the above.
Normally restarting your device or WIFI gadget solves these problems. No tough IT stuff.
7. The Tinder Work Mode
There is a button looking like a briefcase a little above your active messages.
It opens up a special Tinder sheet called the Meeting Notes.
It resembles the Google Sheets document.
You easily see this using the browser version on a PC.
On it, there is a meeting agenda and statistical analysis.
Really, you do not have to be bothered about this. No need to edit anything.
Tinder has some crazy features, such as this work mode. You can just ignore this.
8. Tinder is Really Still a Hookup Site
I have used Tinder for a long time.
I have received many matches.
However, most of these usually want money for sex.
Only a handful want a serious relationship.
Being in the dating field a long time has made me undoubtedly say that, Tinder is largely a hookup site.
If you want something serious, you must build an extremely strong relationship with a match.
Your chances of disappointment are very high.
9. Some Reasons Why Tinder is Not Good For You
Sure enough Tinder may not be good for you at times.
Here is why:
- You may be a victim of Tinder Catfish.
- It could land you as among the Tinder Cheaters Exposed and leave you embarrassed.
- At times, criminals seek out victims from Tinder.
- You could be Elsa’d and suffer lots of Bread crumbing in these Changing Dating Trends
- Disappointment could set in when people aren’t serious with their Funny Tinder Bios.
So, keep safe while using Tinder and be careful with everyone there.
10. Some Reasons Why Tinder is Good For You
On the flip side, Tinder could also be good for you.
Here is why:
- It can help you move on because Tinder for Married people also works.
- It can help you know Tinder First Date Ideas so that you do not bore the match.
- Through it, you will get to learn how to get Tinder Plus/Gold for free.
- You will learn why a Tinder Match Disappeared through various techniques.
- You can learn a lot about your new dates by making a Tinder Search about them.
Do not easily lose hope.
Tinder may yet be a good thing for you.
11. Why You Can’t See Matches on Tinder
There are reasons that prevent you from seeing matches on Tinder.
Some are obvious whereas others are not so obvious.
Here are some of them:
- You may not have a Tinder Gold or Plus subscription.
It could be that you are a free user and therefore, you have no access to your likes list.
The only ones that you can see are the ones who have liked you back already.
You can also see the ones who are in your messages.
Matches come from likes. You must like back first to see your matches as a free user.
- It may be a server error.
There is a Tinder Error 5 000 that denotes your device could not connect to the Tinder servers.
This will deny you an opportunity to see your matches.
- It could be that you got blocked by a user
Tinder users may have blocked you for one reason or another.
Did you do something that got you banned from using Tinder?
- Your account got hacked and messed up with
It is possible that someone hacked your Tinder and messed you up.
Always log in from a trusted device such as your phone.
12. How to Succeed on Tinder Recap
So, after all this guide, here is how to succeed on Tinder.
This is the recap of all that we have discussed above:
- Have a wonderful, clear, and presentable photo.
- Write a very good Tinder Bio.
- Ensure that you have interestingly good Tinder Openers.
- Don’t take too long to respond to messages.
- Ask for contacts after at least 30 minutes of conversations.
- Do not swipe left too much so as to get more matches.
- Purchase Tinder subscriptions if you can.
- Be as interesting and as fun as possible on your first Tinder date.
Err, before we get to the conclusion, there is a new feature on Tinder. May be two.
Additional Features on Tinder 2020
There are two of them:
- The Swipe Note
- Super Like Reactions
One may be temporary due to the COVID-19.
It is called the Swipe Note.
One of these costs $14.99and 10 of the $120.
Swipe Notes allow you to message users before you match with them.
It serves the purpose of allowing users to message each other before the match.
This is because there has been a significant surge in real life meeting from online dating.
Therefore, Tinder has decided to ease the burden by giving users a Swipe Note.
It allows you to make conversations before matching.
The Super Like Reactions
The Tinder Super Like Reactions allows users to show more or less love in photos.
The Super Like Reactions allows you to show your thoughts on a profile photo.
You can also add a custom message after you do this.
Pretty cool uh?
I love it.
There you go.
You now know how to use Tinder to your benefit.
You know how to fix various issues that arise.
Most importantly, you know how to win on Tinder.
What more can I say?
Be confident, calm, and positive-minded.
Looks are only 5% and your game and presentation take 95% to make you look good.
I wish you good luck out there.
Leave a Reply