1. I've got banned before what should I do?
If you got banned before then do not use Tinder app, instead use Tinder.com in the browser with a new email new photos, or a different device.
2. I've entered a code and email but still got a ban message.
If you receive a ban message after entering a code and email on Tinder, it could mean that your email is banned. In this case, you would need to use a new email and make a new purchase or use a different phone number.
3. I got a ban message straight after entering the code?
If you receive a ban message immediately after entering a code on Tinder, it could mean that you cannot use the Tinder app anymore. In this case, you should try using a different device or accessing Tinder through the website tinder.com on a browser.
4. I'm from the U.S. Will this work?
No matter where you are located. Make sure to enter the right area code and be able to receive the code.
5. I've got a Name/DOB Error, continue button greyed out?
This is an IP address problem. Turn off WiFi and use 5G/LTE while creating an account then you can switch back to WiFi.
6. I've entered the number but the code is not coming.
Make sure you are using the number on the selected app, or try to get a new number.
7. This didn't work, can I get a refund?
A refund cannot be issued as the phone number has already been used to receive the code. Our policy states that refunds are only available for unused phone numbers.
For more questions or help email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't link old Instagram/Spotify etc.
- Don't pay with the same card if buying premium services
- Don't use a VPN.
- Never do face verification unless you're forced to
- You don't need to wait a certain period of time (like 90 days) if doing a hard reset